We all have those days when we crave something sweet. However sweets are usually not a great choice if you are on a diet trying to lose weight. Still, we indulge and then we end up gaining weight and feeling bad about ourselves…
The answer? My RAW Coconut Macaroons
NO baking needed to make these decadent treats and due to the high protein content and NO extra sugar added, they will help to keep your waist slimmer!
RAW Coconut Macroons
- 1/2 stick Cream cheese
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 scoop Protein powder, Vanilla
- 0.5 cup Dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- In a large bowl mix together room temperature cream cheese, Protein powder, vanilla extract and desiccated coconut. Mix well until everything is incorporated. If needed add more desiccated coconut.
- Form into balls and flatten them into a plate. Roll each side into desiccated coconut and put them into the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until they are solid.
- In a small sauce pan melt the dark chocolate. Dip some of the macaroons in the chocolate and place them back on the plate. Drizzle some of the others with chocolate on top. Refrigerate for another 10 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated. Enjoy!